Mane Bonum populo affirmativo,
The dust settles, the planet turns on. We must return to more weighty matters.
As an antidote to the endless nothingness of the international football break a new feature on PositivelyArsenal in the form of a Quiz, prepared by Mills. Needless to say his specialised subject is Arsenal. May your mood be a little lighter. Bene habeas.
When was Arsenal Football club established?
- a) 1886
- b) 1996
- c) 2006
- d) No idea I’m too busy watching Arsenal fan tv and vlogging myself for intricate details like that.
Where was ex- Arsenal player John Kosmina born?
- a) Pluto
- b) New Zealand
- c) Australia
- d) Behind the green door.
David O’Leary’s nickname was..?
- a) The Martian
- b) Spider
- c) Fly
- d) No idea, I only read books by David Icke.Just think under my finger nail there could be many worlds…the moons a secret alien base you know…
In what position did Ritchie Powling play?
- a) Missionary
- b) Midfield
- c) Defence
- d) No idea, but was he on TOWIE?
What was Liam Brady’s nickname ?
- a) Chippy
- b) fishy
- c) meat pie
d)Hey man, whoa man, I dunno man, I never came down after Woodstock man! Cain’t remember the 60s let alone nicknames.
Before Arsenal FC became Arsenal FC with various prefixes, they were called what?
- a) Dial Sq fc
- b) Fax machine fc
- c) email fc
- d) Snap chat fc of course! Facebook is only for old people -you’ve gotta keep up, I mean being a You Tube star is just so yesterday! Its the new Punk!
Le Grove is what?
- a) A lunatic asylum near Chipping Ongar.
- b) a place where old animals go to die.
- c) one of the Hells that Danté wrote about.
- d) some damp Urbex place that makes you want a crap when you go there as you feel you have the cold under the skin and all paranoid that the local farmer type is coming to give you a bollocking or worse.
In what place did Arsenal finish last year?
- a) 2nd
- b) 1st
- c) 3rd
- d) Look son, I want Wenger out, so it must have been 4th, I mean we always come 4th ffs! What we need is Mou to sort things out, he knows what he isn’t doing, if you know what I mean? Know what I mean? I blame Wenger! How come we always come fourth, George Graham now that was a manager!
Against which team did Sammy Nelson pull his shorts down after scoring for and against Arsenal that night?
- a) Coventry
- b) Spurs
- c) Man Ure
- d) Spurs, at least that’s what I read at “A Cultured Lefty Cheesy Footicus”.
Which is the most loathsome club in the world?
- a) Spurs
- b) Tottenham Hotspur
- c) The Spuds
- d) I simply have no idea as I’m too busy reading the Grauniad during the match. Rhubarb and Bikini atoll coconut smoothie anyone? I say that O’Zeel chaps rather good I hear?
Coming soon, part two!
Quiz created by Boris Karl-Orf.